This is a project I made some time ago.
Almost finished board straight out of a reflow oven. USB host port and Click board-header connectors still missing, will hand solder them later on.
Board was developed from scratch following Octavo Systems reference design. Multiple components were not available for ordering so it was not possible to just download their board design files and order the boards and components.
Octavo Systems SiP ( System In Package OSD3358 ) containing:
- TI AM335x ARM Cortex-A8 1GHz
- 512MB DDR3 Main memory
- TPS65217 Power management IC
- TL5209 Low-dropout voltage regulator
- 100+ passive components
- 64GB eMMC ( AM335x supporting only 32GB at the moment )
- SD card slot
- USB-A host port
- Micro-USB client port
- Some buttons and LEDs
- BeagleBone Debian 10.03 ( with modified u-boot to be able to boot it on the custom board. )
Ordering process was easy from https://jlcpcb.com/. They have this detailed process log.
Custom reflow controller board controlling 4 x 230V infrared heating elements through a 3v DC -> 230V AC SSR ( Solid State Relay ). Temperature is read through a K-type thermocouple connected to MAX31855 thermocouple-to-digital IC.